The rcon tool was originally created to quickly monitor the server status of crysis 3 servers and to kick/ban players with just a click.
Recently we have add a cheater report function, which makes it easy for everyone to report a hacker by just give player name, reason and video proof. The player ID is not needed to know, cause we have a method to get it - yeah
What makes the rcon more attractive for server admins is the shared banlist. If a cheater report was confirmed as positive by an rcon admin, all rcon users will be informed by a PM. The server admins can now simply copy paste the banlist into their bannded.xml file.
More rcon features:
-Kick/Ban of players
-Reserved slots function
-Server banners for your homepage
-It´s easy and free to use
We hope you like the rcon tool. For any questions you can contact us at: WS-Homepage Rcon-page
Crysis forum: SAIBOT852 or MAKI161
Origin: -WS-saibot852 or -WS-Maki16
The Crysis 3 Anti Hack Unit was created off the idea originally created by Fragman.
Our goal is simple. Get as many hacker banned from as many servers as possible.
So the more admins we get on this forum and the more player help us report them, we can turn the tide in our favour and get Crysis to be a clean and fair battleground for all players.
EA & Crytek no longer support the game, so it's up to us, the players and server admins to make sure
hackers are dealt with quickly and harshly.
Your support will make a difference.
The forum is still new, so new sections will be added later on.
Please Support us in this fight and lets unite as a unit against hackers!
Die Evolve Big Alpha beginnt am 30. Oktober für Xbox One und am 31. Oktober für PS4 und PC.
Vier Jäger und ein stetig stärker werdendes Monster: In Evolve bauen die Entwickler von Turtle Rock ihre bei Left 4 Dead erworbene Expertise aus. Wie sich das Actionspiel spielt, zeigen wir im Preview-Video
• Fix for a crash that could occur when entering a vehicle or using a gadget.
• Improved soldier movement to closely match that of Battlefield 3 while still maintaining animation fidelity of Battlefield 4.
• Fix for an issue on the Siege of Shanghai where players could make themselves invincible near Flag A.
• Added pre-round ready state. The minimum player’s ready per team needed for the round to start is calculated from the team with less players.
• Crosshairs/Optics scale tweaked and visibility against light backgrounds improved.
• Helicopters and jets now affect trees and bushes which are set up to react to wind.
• Various collision fixes and other performance improvements have been made to Dragon’s Teeth maps.
• Uniform soldier aiming allows the use of procedural aim rate instead of the original preset numbers.
• Fix for elevators on Dawnbreaker being active on the Domination, Squad Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Defuse game
Toxikk is an upcoming first-person shooter video game by Hanover, Germany-based software developer Reakktor. The game utilizes Epic Games' Unreal Engine and will be released as a PC exclusive title in the fourth quarter of 2014.
FRAG LIKE IT'S 1999: TOXIKK plays as if today's military shooters never existed. The game combines the simple and intuitive mechanics of old-school FPS giants with a fresh setting, slick graphics and our vision to carefully evolve the genre with some new ideas elaborated with Arena-FPS enthusiasts...