Die Evolve Big Alpha beginnt am 30. Oktober für Xbox One und am 31. Oktober für PS4 und PC.
Vier Jäger und ein stetig stärker werdendes Monster: In Evolve bauen die Entwickler von Turtle Rock ihre bei Left 4 Dead erworbene Expertise aus. Wie sich das Actionspiel spielt, zeigen wir im Preview-Video
• Fix for a crash that could occur when entering a vehicle or using a gadget.
• Improved soldier movement to closely match that of Battlefield 3 while still maintaining animation fidelity of Battlefield 4.
• Fix for an issue on the Siege of Shanghai where players could make themselves invincible near Flag A.
• Added pre-round ready state. The minimum player’s ready per team needed for the round to start is calculated from the team with less players.
• Crosshairs/Optics scale tweaked and visibility against light backgrounds improved.
• Helicopters and jets now affect trees and bushes which are set up to react to wind.
• Various collision fixes and other performance improvements have been made to Dragon’s Teeth maps.
• Uniform soldier aiming allows the use of procedural aim rate instead of the original preset numbers.
• Fix for elevators on Dawnbreaker being active on the Domination, Squad Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Defuse game
Toxikk is an upcoming first-person shooter video game by Hanover, Germany-based software developer Reakktor. The game utilizes Epic Games' Unreal Engine and will be released as a PC exclusive title in the fourth quarter of 2014.
FRAG LIKE IT'S 1999: TOXIKK plays as if today's military shooters never existed. The game combines the simple and intuitive mechanics of old-school FPS giants with a fresh setting, slick graphics and our vision to carefully evolve the genre with some new ideas elaborated with Arena-FPS enthusiasts...
''Crysis Community'' is bringing you, the Crysis 3 Community, a great eSports gaming event. There have been very few successful ones in the history of Crysis 3, and the ones that have had that slight success have left us wanting for something more concrete. One thing led to another and here we go, the "ASCENSION" tournament.
Time will tell how many teams show up. A 16-team tournament would be optimal, but if the 16-team number is reached more teams are still encouraged to join us.